CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Scrap Booking 17 years worth of photos!!



Okay, so my two boys birthdays are coming up at the end of January and the first of February (so much for good family planning) and I decided to put together two scrapbooks...one for each child. I have been working like a mad woman trying to organize the most current events in their lives as well as the baby pagers I already have done. I got this wild idea last weekend...this is my way of doing things, and I thought it might be a cool thing just from me on their 15th and 12th birthdays.I want to have it completed by January 19th because that is the day of the family birthday party!!! Crazy or not, the kids have always gotten a big kick out of all the pictures we take so hopefully this will be special just for them. Of course this does mean I will need to add to my daughters by June!!

4 comments:

Dennice said...

I am testing to see if I am able to post?!?

JuicyJones said...

Good idea to get those photos online. Unfortunately a lot of Mother's old photos are lost, but I still have one suitcase full of them, mostly Cris and I as little critters, and I just borrowed a scanner this week from my pal so I can get started on them.

Anonymous said...

Cute! I love the photos. I think this is the greatest way to show off pictures of anything and everything. I can't wait to see what you do with your web site. Will the boys help? I know Rylee will if you let her. Oh, you need to add pics of the doggie.
I can't believe Eli. I haven't heard from him in forever. Hi, Eli!! Love you!!

Steph said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Looking forward to reading all your fun posts!